Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Adding an RSS/Atom feed to FriendFeed

Can I add any RSS feed to FriendFeed?

Yes, you can add any RSS feed to your FriendFeed by adding it as a "Blog".

  1. Click on the "Me" link on the left side of the page
  2. Click "Edit/add services" tab
  3. Click "Blog" link under "Blogging"
  4. Enter the blog or feed URL

Items from that feed will show up in your FriendFeed as "You posted an entry on a blog". We're working on enabling more customization, such as for the icon.

Can I get email updates of my FriendFeed?

Yes. On your Account page, you have several email options. You can ask to be notified via email if there is activity on your feed and you haven't logged in for a while. You can even get your entire FriendFeed emailed to you, either daily or weekly.

How do I embed my FriendFeed into my blog?

If your feed is public, you can use our blog widget to embed your FriendFeed in your homepage or blog.

Is there a way that I can click on an entry or link and have it open in a new tab or window?

There is a checkbox for this preference on your Account page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share


#####