- How do I delete some of my entries?
If you just want to delete one of your entries, click the "More" link beneath that specific entry and select the "Delete this entry" option.
To remove an entire service:
- On either your Account page or the "Me" tab of your FriendFeed, click on the "Edit/add" link that follows your list of services
- Select the service you want to delete from the list of "Your shared sites"
- Click the "Remove account" button
Removing a service does not automatically delete the items from that service that have already been imported into your FriendFeed. To remove all the items from that service, make sure to check the "Also delete imported entries" box before you confirm the account removal.
- How can I turn off the "Friend of friend" entries?
- Find a friend-of-a-friend (FOAF) entry on your FriendFeed
- Click on the "Hide" link
- Once the entry has been hidden, there will be a link to "See options for hiding entries like this"
- Click this link and you will be presented with a few options, one of which is to hide all FOAF entries. You can even select the check box below this option to keep hiding FOAF entries "even if they have comments or likes".
If you only want to hide the FOAF entries from some of your friends, just make sure to follow the above steps on one of those friends' entries.
- How do I hide some items?
You can hide any item in FriendFeed by clicking on the "Hide" link beneath that entry. Once an entry has been hidden, there will be a link to "See options for hiding entries like this". Click this link and you will be presented with additional hiding options, depending on the type of item you wanted to hide. You can view your hidden entries by scrolling to the bottom of your FriendFeed and clicking the "Show hidden entries" link.
To get a better understanding of the Hide options on FriendFeed, you can also check out our short tutorial video.